Tuesday, July 1, 2008

what you're missing

Obviously, all but one of you haven't taken my advice about Flipping Out because I haven't been receiving any hilarious quotes from anyone. Come on people! Here's a taste of what you've been missing from Jeff Lewis.

LAST WEEK
"I think your birthday is conflicting with my schedule...can't we just postpone it a week?" -Jeff

"What I'm concerned about is her learning the law and her rights...and Zoila's becoming dangerous." -Jeff

"Are you no bite me Jeff?"-Zoila

"I look so ugly! Thank you so much! It's so ugly." -Zoila


THIS WEEK
"We're yelling at each other, we're screaming, we're firing....I think that's what a work environment should be." -Jeff

"I think that was an over-reaction on Jeff's part. As an employer I think he overreacts to try to strike fear into the hearts of his employees." -Chris Elwood

"Rather than make that personal phone call, he could've pulled over and written that *beep* down. " -Jeff

"And what about the voice changer, like just for fun, how much is that?"-Jeff



Set your DVR's now for next week's episode. Tuesday, 9pm, Bravo.

2 comments:

Josh McCullock Photography said...

I'm convinced, DVR is set.
You have redefined the term televangelist.

Mags said...

well, I'll have to investigate where I can stream this :) (yes, we have yet again not caved into paying for cable... so I'm letting you watch our TV and we have only managed to keep up on house and weeds).