Monday, January 11, 2010

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

In the last few weeks I've embarked on an adventure of seeking alternative treatment for my seizures. It has been really frustrating. I guess I was hoping for a quick fix but at the same time, I knew it would probably be hard. I've been going to my chiropractor for about 3 weeks to get my spine back in place. As of today, I'm doing so much better! No seizures either.

Last Wednesday, I went to see a clinical nutritionist. He has a 15 year background in pharmacology and is currently a N.D. candidate. I really like him and trust him. I had some tests done while I was there and have been completing some other tests in the meantime. I go back again this Wednesday to see the results and get the news of where we're going to go from there. I'm on a restricted diet that contains: no gluten, no wheat, no dairy. It's insane and really hard. I'm hoping on Wednesday he'll allow me to have my cheese, bread, and tomatoes back.

That's all. And my insurance decided my medication is "not preferred" so they upped the price $50. How ruuuuuuudeeee.

2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Insurance and meds suuuck. Come on, Obama! Praying for you specifically about that. Best of luck with the diet. I try no carbs and it is miserable.

Mike said...

Fight the good fight.