Friday, September 3, 2010

U-Haul, We bawl.

We have this thing we do. It's called moving. We love it and hate it....and we have different reasons for those feelings.

Right now, I'm sitting staring, defeated, by a kitchen full of dishes. Why do we have so many dishes? Oh yea. We registered for 3 different sets because someone (my mom) told us to get a variety so people could choose. Well, and we registered for 4 place settings of 3 different sets. And we got them all. Plus the salad plates and coffee mugs and bowls. That's a lot of dishes. Oh, and 1 set we have 8 place settings for. Whaaaaaat?! Why?

I am defeated.

3 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

isn't it crazy what we "need" when we get married? i have 12 beautiful place settings that are never used at the same time. craziness.

Ashley Ashbee said...

Wow. If I went to your house, I would get to choose what colour dish I wanted? Now that's hospitality!

I haven't moved, but I've helped other people move. I can see why it would suck. I hope it will all be over soon! Then you can have parties with your colourful variety of plates.

thelifeofaParish said...

if you have a family like mine....you use your 12 place settings plus some on a regular basis.