Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Live Blogging: American Idol

Commercial 1: A new Shrek movie? What? Hasn't there been like 8 already?

Show: Lee is safe. Good. I don't think he'll win, but I thought he did great last night.

Commercial 2: The new Sears one with breakdancers. I laugh every time. "Circles are out! (makes a face) Whaaaaatt?!?!" I love it. It's a classic "dad" thing to do.

Show: Lady Gaga is so crazy. I think she is the Marilyn Manson on this generation...except she actually has talent and doesn't wear freaky contacts.

Commercial 3: Some commercial playing "Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. What a creepy song. The way he sings it....it's just eerie. Now I have goosebumps.

Show: Oh Harry Connick Jr. I have loved you for a long time. I first fell in love with Frank Sinatra and then Nat King Cole and then Tony Bennett and then you. (If we're being technical.) Michael Buble means nothing to me. I think you are the best. Let's be friends. Wait. Whoa. You just dissed Ellen. Not cool.----Okay, bottom 2 are Big Mike and Aaron. Not sad about it. I've been rooting for Crystal Bowersox since day 1. I think Mike should've gone home a long time ago.

Commerical 4: MacGruber movie. Oh dear.

Show: Aaron's going home. It's time.

Commercial 5: 1800contacts. Any of them. All funny.


bye now.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

your blog is always funny...or meaningful...i dig it...