Tuesday, February 5, 2008

whats up doc

So I went to the doctor this morning...and it turns out that I apparently actually am allergic to our apartment which is why I've been sick so long. After going over all my symptoms and home/work environments, my doctor said that there's most likely something in the apartment that has/is aggravating is has created a new allergy.

Sweet.

4 comments:

DG said...

Maybe it is the dead mice?

But you threw them away. Hum. Mice doodles?

shannon paige said...

what if it's carl?

Leah said...

holy buckets, what do you do when you are allergic to your apartment? Maybe its because bauer isn't there... :)

realolivegreen said...

we move. that's what we do. We're moving March 1st...again.