Monday, April 12, 2010

in my head

I blogged 2 blogs in my head last night as I was trying to fall asleep. Of course now I can't remember what they were about. I do remember being like, Wow, that will be a good blog post. Boooo.

In other news I found out who Justin Bieber is by watching last weekend's SNL. What a child. And I'm ashamed to know that I've been car dancing to his jams on the radio thinking it was some Lil' Bow Wow type who must a cutie 12 year old black kid. Nope. 16 year old baby faced white boy. (Who can't dance.) This was similar to the time I found out "The Climb" that I was SO enjoying singing at the top of my lungs was sung by Miley Cyrus.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I saw him on SNL for the first time and had never heard either song or even seen his name before.

I couldn't help thinking about the musicians in his band. I felt sorry for them.

You practice most of your life, (with the possible exception of the DJ/"hypeman") working on your technique, playing crappy little clubs, maybe taking some jobs as a studio musician to make some connections...all so you can wind up playing for a sixteen-year old kid with pitch problems on national TV and act excited about the material you are asked to play?

Worth the tradeoff?

I think it could go either way.

Jen said...

You must find the video on youtube of the 3 year old girl crying over Justin B. It's the cutest thing ever!

珮瑜珮瑜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.