Wednesday, May 14, 2008

career testing

So, i just spent about 2 hours taking a bunch of different FREE career tests online.(What else am I going to do...I'm layed up from another root canal.) Unfortunately I don't think it told me anything I didn't know.....here's my results:

-You will excel in service occupations involving personal contact. 13% of the total population.

-You'll thrive in a career that lets you bring order out of chaos for yours is a talent for organization.

-You need the human connection in your work to feel genuine satisfaction in your career. So, you're a natural for any of the "helping" professions.


Great. Thank you. I also was told I needed a job with a risk-factor in order for me to get out of bed in the morning. I don't know what that's supposed to look like...Oh wait, don't I already risk my safety every day in my current job? Yea...that doesn't motivate me to get up every morning.

3 comments:

shannon paige guillot said...

one day you'll listen to me and become a travelling pioneer like all the greats before you.

Jeff said...

Sounds like a job profile for a Superhero. Now you just need some skills, like nunchakus, and a sweet costume.

Kendra Thomson said...

Hey. I have a book for you. Two actually. remind me.

How did root canal #2 go?